GMA provides the highest quality Promotional Videos services, because our creative understand marketing and take into account your company’s brand and overall business objectives.
The following steps are involved during promotional video production:
– Pre-Production: GMA account Executive will work with you to determine your advertising goals, target audience and optimal method or rearching this audience.
– The Script: Our creative staff spearheads the crafting of an effective script, which provides direction through the process. It is the story board that makes shooting and editing easier, and allows the project to stay within budget.
– The Talent: Further, those w ho represent your company and products on-air create a strong impression on your target audience and all who view your promotional video.
– The Shoot: GMA will video tape on location or in studio using high quality Beta SP or oher film formats, depending on your budgetary constraints. Shooting may include lighting effects and techniques, microphones and a video monitos, depending on the script and budget.
– The Edit: We complete your promotional video by layering video, graphics, voice over, music and special effects.